Monday, November 14, 2011

Dollar Tree Haul 8/9/10

Dollar Tree Haul 8/9/10 Video Clips.





*****Please Read**************** Hey Babes, well I was Gonna post this awhile back but I wasn't feeling well then the hubby got injured at work so I havent been really able to make any videos for you. I'm taking advantage of him being here to spend quality family time. He works alot and the days he has off I work so we're not always together. I did make some Tutorials using the 88 warm Pallete but have to finish editing them. But I hope you all enjoy and check out your local dollar tree for those stickers. Also, I still haven't been able to purchase from 8ty8beauty.com b/c of the hubby. I havent been on the internet that much. But I am soon Primero Dios. So loves have a good weekend and I'll see you next time ^_^

Keywords: dollar, tree, haul, 8ty8beauty, nail, polish, storage, wall, stickers

Braun Mp80 Juice Extractor Sachi Lunch Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment